CSC Center List: Common Service Centers, Searching the common service centers near locality is found to be a simple and easy procedure. The complete information and the list of CSC centers are also provided by many third-party websites. The services through online by the government are made accessible to the citizens by these common service centers. People living in remote villages or rural areas are those who have necessarily avail these services. For these reasons, many CSCs are opened in almost all parts of the nation. Also, Do Checkout CSC Registration
How to Locate the Nearest CSC center
The citizens could make access to all the government services through these common service centers. The online portal provides or facilitates the user to locate the nearest CSC by listing out the centers in state and regional order. The user could locate the nearest CSC by following the steps given below:
- The user has to visit the official site of CSC.
- Jeevan pranam locator on the homepage must be selected.
- Then it would be redirected to another page.
- This page would ask the user to enter certain details which should be entered appropriately in the respective columns.
- The name, state, and district would be made mandatory to enter.
- The name should be entered manually whereas the state and district name could be selected from the drop-down list.
- The user could select the search option once these details are filled in the respective columns.
The details which have been entered would be verified and the results of the search would be displayed in a tabular format. The user has to search through the table and find or locate his/her nearby CSC.
Services offered in CSCS (Common Service Centers)
The citizens could check to get the information and could also locate their nearby CSC anytime from the official portal of Common Service Centers. The user could enjoy various government services in the common service centers as follows.
- Aadhar Card registration, as well as enrollment, are done in these common service centers.
- E-Aadhar letter could be downloaded and printed here.
- They also avail various insurance services by the government.
- Passport registration and LIC services are done in the common service centers.
- Applying for birth and death certificates are also done here.
- Ration card application, pension scheme application, PAN card application, NIOS registration are other few services provided at the common service centers.
The above-mentioned services could be easily applied and moved forward for the succeeding procedure. These are done through online and hence the procedure would be easier. The candidate or applicant would be assisted by a computer knowledge person to go up with the online procedures.
There are also other few services provided by the Common Service Centers for every citizen in their respective locality.
- Government to citizen (G2C) services: These includes the schemes and services provided by the government to the citizens. They include death/birth certificate, railway ticket, bus pass, tax registration, passport, and licenses. There are few schemes which are also made available to the people in the remote villages or rural areas such as NIELIT services, electoral services, insurance services, Apollo telemedicine, passport services, and pan card enrollment.
- Business to citizen (B2C) services: The service which is provided to the citizens through business sectors are known as B2C CSC services. The services provided by all business sector also includes mobile&DTH recharges, agricultural services, IRCTC, air traveling services, bus traveling services, CSC bazaar scheme, and E-learning.
- Business to business (B2B): The common service centers provides certain business to business services which include rural BPO services, data collection services through BPO, data digitization services and also market research.
- Educational services: The government also offers educational services along with other schemes through common service centers. Services in CSCs like online registration for examinations, fees payment for examinations, downloading and printing of hall tickets for examinations and also other services are known as NIELIT services. Digital literacy services aim at offering computer courses, ASHA, Anganwadi and also people with authorized Ration cards are provided with skills and implementation of NABARD financial literacy programmes.