Common Service Center OR CSC Certificate is a scheme that is implemented by the SDA (State Designed Agency). SDA is a government agency that runs this scheme in different states.
This scheme is under the National e-Governance Plan and was formulated by DEITY and the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. Any local individual is eligible to initiate this scheme in their locality.
CSC Certificate Download
With this scheme, a VLE can provide employment opportunities and entrepreneurship in villages or smaller towns. This schedule also gives healthcare, financial services and many other online public utilities. The VLE maintains the CSC scheme in their locality with their managerial and entrepreneurial skills. Since this is a government-initiated scheme there is a complete registration process. Also, the registered VLEs are required a CSC Certificate. This article will tell you about the qualification and the steps for CSC Certificate download. Know more about csc registration here.
Requirements for becoming a VLE- CSC Certificate Download
Any interested local person is eligible to become a VLE. He/She must be more than 18 years old. Minimum education qualification of Matriculation or equivalent is necessary.
Other than that they must be good at entrepreneurship ideas, English and Computer skills and also well-versed in the local language.
Social commitment, dignity among the people, financial stability, leadership qualities are some of the other values that need to be possessed by a VLE. Then they are fully registered and become a VLE with basic requirements like room and computer facilities.
They can proceed with services for the local people only after getting a CSC Certificate.
Steps to download CSC certificate
The registered VLE candidates only are eligible for getting a CSC Certificate.
Downloading this certificate is very easy and can be done quickly. They also get to open an account with the banking partners approved by the CSC. Here are the steps.
Step 1: Open the official online portal for CSC.
Step 2: In the Homepage, Select “Download CSC Certificate”. This will lead to an interface where the VLE needs to fill some details.
Step 3: The first thing to be filled is the registered Aadhaar Number.
Step 4: Now enter the Application Reference Number as issued during the registration process.
Step 5: An automated generated Captcha Text needs to be entered carefully.
Step 6: Click “Submit” button and the CSC Certificate download is complete.
The CSC Certificate is then displayed with the details like Name, Date Of Birth, Aadhaar Number, Address and Center.
The VLEs can either view or download this certificate as and when needed. The original CSC Certificate will be issued at the nearest CSC Center also. The CSC certificate download happens successfully only when the VLE is a Re-Registered applicant.–
For the CSC Certificate download, there are certain aspects that the VLE should be clear about. When individual registers for CSC, his/her details will undergo a QC Verification. After which the VLE candidates are notified for a Re-Registration process.
Only the Re-Registered VLE can avail or download the CSC certificate. This is done to update the information of the registered candidates. Also, the individuals interested in should take up the CCC Test.
This is a simple test with 50 questions and the candidates must pass it to receive the CSC certificate.
Download CSC Certificate – CSC VLE Registration
Once the applicant or the candidate of the VLE complete the re-registration process, he/she would be given a Village Level Entrepreneur certificate or VLE certificate which would be considered as the recognization by the government of India. It is mandatory to possess this certificate by the VLE to start or run a CSC. The candidate who posses this certificate could start a CSC where the people could easily come and access the services and schemes by the government without much difficulties.
VLE certificate download
The person who is much interested to start a VLE could apply and register him/herself to become a Village Level Entrepreneur. The applicant has to follow the steps given below:
- The applicant has to visit the official website of CSC which can be reached through this link. https://register.csc.gov.in/web/certificate
- The 12 digit Aadhar number of the candidate has to be filled correctly.
- The application reference number which has been provided to the applicant after the submission of the application form has to be entered.
- The valid 5 digit captcha text has to be entered in the respective column.
- When the above-given details are filled appropriately the user has to give submit.
- Once the applicant completes this procedure, he/she would be redirected to another page where he/she will be able to find the VLE certificate.
- The applicant could download and print the certificate for future reference.
Responsibilities of the VLE
The schemes and services provided by the government have been taken down and delivered to society by the Village Level Entrepreneurs through the Common Service Centers. The Village Level Entrepreneurs serves as the delivery point where they take the government services to the people in that locality.
- Sales and promotion: With the skills and public relations, the VLE would in love him/herself in the sale of the products and services made which is provided by the government to the citizens.
- Feedback: The SCA seeks feedback from the VLE at regular intervals.
- Without any preconception, the VLE should work dedicatedly to take out all the services to every citizen of the nation.
- The VLE should also maintain a friendly relationship with the panchayat and other local functionaries.
Instructions for VLE Registration
When a person wants to register for the VLE, before registering, he/she has to consider certain instructions. Once the applicant satisfies all the terms and conditions to become a VLE, he/she could start a CSC in their locality with the permission of the Government of India.
The following are the instructions which have to be followed by the applicant before the registration process for VLE application.
- The applicant should possess a mobile number and an active email address.
- It is also mandatory for the applicant to possess a valid pan number.
- The valid Aadhar number of the applicant should be entered in its column to start the procedure of registration.
- The name of the applicant entered for registration must be the same as the name in his/her Aadhar card.
- The proper mode of authentication has to be selected carefully by the applicant
- Once the applicant completes the entering process, he/she has to check with the terms and conditions completely and select submit.
Every candidate who applies for the VLE has to follow the given instructions completely to register successfully.
VLE eligibility Criteria
There are certain criteria which should be fulfilled by a person, thus he/she could apply for becoming a Village Level Entrepreneur. The following are some important criteria for a person to be eligible:
- The applicant or the candidate should be above 18 years of age.
- As a minimum educational qualification, the applicant should have at least passed the 10th-grade examination in any board authorized by the government.
- The fluency of the applicant in both reading and writing the local language has been made compulsory, thus the services could be made more flexible for the citizens. The applicant must also have English knowledge at the basic level.
- Basic level computer operating knowledge is also mandatory thus the online services could be made available to the people.
Beyond these criteria, the applicant should be motivated to serve the society with complete dedication and honesty thus bringing out a change in the society.
Conclusion For CSC Certificate Download
Revisiting the process for downloading this certificate, only Re-Registered VLEs can open accounts.
They are eligible for getting a valid Application Reference Number which is used for CSC certificate download. Ensure to produce the right details every time. CSC is a wonderful opportunity created by the government for capable candidates to improve the living standards in small towns of our country.