In CSC Registration, CSC stands for Common Service Centre which is actually a mission mode project under the platform of digital India.
A large number of services is delivered under these programs which are social welfare schemes, healthcare schemes, financial schemes, educational and agricultural schemes, and public utility benefits.
It is actually an access point for the delivery of multiple benefits through an electronic medium. This program is entirely designed to provide the services in rural areas or remote locations.
These locations are targeted by keeping in mind with the availability of internet facilities at these places. CSC Registration enables you to get the beneficial prospectus of this program. Learn about CSC Registration in Hindi.
How to begin the CSC Registration?
In order to register for a CSC in a CSC center at any of the locations, you have to full-fill the eligibility form which is available on the official portal.
There are certain steps that you have to keep in mind for the CSC Registration–
- Open the CSC portal on your system.
- Find ‘interested to become a CSC’ on the left side of the page.
- You have to click over the link which is given by the name ‘for CSC Registration –> http://registration.csc.gov.in/cscregistration/RegStatus.aspx
- You have to enter the Aadhar card number in the option.
- Choose the authentication option which is given to you through any means. Click over ‘proceed’.
- Later you have to click over the OTP, and hence it will get generated.
(Remember that the entire personal details of the applicant will be filled automatically in the form through the Aadhar Card database).
You might be asked other details but these details will remain the same until the same changes are made in the Aadhar card as well, this is mandatory for the CSC New Registration.
- At last, you have to upload the geo-tagged images of the desired location or center.
- Click over the submit option to validate the registration.
Soon after the submission of application, an acknowledgment number will be sent directly to the applicant. Thus your CSC Registration will get validated. Read about CSC Registration Process In Hindi.
Before you actually learn how to proceed for the CSC Registration, know the certain instructions which are essential. These are as follows-
- You have to enter the valid and updated Aadhaar number with the application process.
- You have to mention the same name over the Aadhar Card and application form.
- You have to select the mode of authentication where you would like to hold the Aadhaar authentication based submission.
Steps To Get Your CSC Registration & CSC Re-Registration Done-
- Click on the official website of the Indian government.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and remember the fundamental details like mobile number, email Id and date of birth must be updated in the Aadhaar system (in case the details are not updated, then the individuals are suggested to get them updated before the registration).
- Further steps followed by the authentication of your Aadhaar number through KYC.
- You can prefer any of the KYC options like fingerprinting or one-time password in case biometrics is unavailable.
- Next, you have to enter the given captcha and then click over submit.
- The moment you successfully completes the authentication of Aadhar, a form will open.
- Fill the given details under each segment.
- Hence your CSC New Registration will be completed.
Soon after you finish, an acknowledgment number would be given to you for the references.
Steps To Check CSC Registration & CSC Re-Registration Application Status
In order to check the registration application status, you can follow the same link you preferred with the registration.
In the register column click over status, then you will be asked to fill your application number. This number was actually sent to you soon after you have registered yourself successfully on the portal.
From this page, you will get the application status. Hence you can regularly monitor the CSC New Registration.
Also, keep in mind that the csc registration is entirely free so don’t get manipulated by any of the false website or person and don’t unnecessarily pay for the registration.
In case your application gets rejected, then don’t think much and apply again, following the same processes.
Any of the activity related with the registration is not chargeable under any circumstances or to any forum.
Guidelines For The CSC Re-Registration Of Any Existing CSC Registration Form
In order to perform the re-registration of the previous application, there are certain steps to be followed which are:
- The very first step includes the updated mobile in the email in the Aadhar system.
- It is mandatory to provide the Aadhar and OMT ID to re-register the application.
- All of the documents must be updated.
This guideline will help you with the CSC Application.
Fundamental Processes With CSC Registration
In order to validate the registration again all to perform the re-registration of your application, you can follow these steps-
- Get the online registration form from the official website to proceed.
- You have to enter the details of Aadhar number and OMT ID.
- An authentication type will be presented on the form, you have to select it and then add the captcha over it. Click on submit.
- Soon after you have finished the authentication of Aadhar, entire details will be displayed along with the form.
- You will be asked to fill the other details like your bank, documents or infrastructures.
- You can review your details and at the last click on submit, you will be registered successfully and an application ID will be generated soon after the registration gets validated.
- After this, you will get an acknowledgment email which will signify your update of the applications with the registered email ID.
Again the same process is followed for the checking of application status. You don’t have to knock over other multiple websites. At last, you will be notified with your CSC Re-Registration. To read the process of CSC Registration in Hindi Check this out.
If you face any difficulty in CSC Registration or CSC New Registration then you can directly contact our team through Contact Us Page.
Comment down if our guide helped you in a good manner!