Ayushman Bharat Registration: Health is wealth. And here we run behind accumulating wealth forgetting your health. Despite there being a lot of beneficial schemes, a full-fledged scheme for health care and medication was not been put forth so far, as the sum involved in its investment and in the other process of eliciting it is very huge. And to break all the crises our government has taken a very important step in development. Here, in this article, we are to get to know about the biggest health care policy.
Indeed, a very needed step and a great initiative by the Central Government under the guidance of our Honourable Prime Minister, Narendra Modi was the introduction and inauguration of the Ayushman Bharat Yojna Scheme, a National Health Security Mission. This is the biggest scheme around the globe benefiting with the best treatment given to families under poverty and vulnerable line with zero usage of money.
This plan is prepared in a manner covering 10 million below poverty line families of the state, providing insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakh to 50 million eligible Beneficiaries. This scheme is been active in 30 states inclusive of 443 districts of the states.
Ayushman Yojana Registration
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojna?
Ayushman Bharat Yojna is considered to be the most needed scheme that is been brought forth by your Prime Minister. Its a health care programme providing health insurance of rupees Five lacks per year for a family ignoring the family size and age. This comprises of people below the poverty line and deprived classes covering nearly 10 crore families. This initiative was inspired by the Socio-Economic Caste census data of 2011, which ranged to nearly 9+ crore families that are even unable to provide proper high qualified basic hospital facilities. Where this scheme gave a glow to the families nearing 12 crores both in urban and rural areas who have been covered under this scheme are benefited.
This PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojna substitutes the former Rashtriya Swaasthya Bima Yojna(RSBY) that came to existence in 2008 by the government of UPA. You are not needed to produce any cash or pares or this scheme to activate in the Government and private hospitals covering almost all sort of treatments, checkups, medication, hospitalization, post-hospitalization, secondary and tertiary cares are also inclusive. There is a huge package covering mostly all basic treatments like a knee replacement, coronary bypass, stenting and so on. Another Scheme Available on CSC Registration
Features Of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- The foremost feature is that the Ayushman Bharat Yojna cover nearly 40% of the poorest and vulnerable population of the country.
- The important aspect is that, that under the scheme, the people who have all enrolled can take treatments from either of the impaneled public or private hospitals in the
- The scheme benefits the families enlisted, with rupees 5 lakh per year which is regardless of the family size.
- This scheme is being active in most of all the cities and states of the country, except the few that haven’t yet listed below the Ayushman Bharat Yojna scheme.
- Any treatment under the scheme, holding under any of the plans, need not pay even a penny for the entire treatment process including the post-treatment also. Which is completely free of cost.
- Under the scheme, for about 600crores has been offered for the materials for the TB patients.
- Till date, according to the SECC, nearly 1.5 health and wellness centers are established under this scheme.
Hospitalization process under Ayushman Bharat Yojna
The entire hospitalization expense incurred during and after the term is been discounted, I.e. the person need not pay any premium, charges or fees during the due course. And the scheme benefits but taking the cover of the entire hospitalization expense even during post-hospitalization.
For the hospitals listed under the Ayushman Bharat Yojna, have “Ayushman Mitra” to assists its patients, they coordinate with the hospital beneficiary to cut the expenses. They will have help desks to verify the documents, eligibility and the enrollment schemes. After the beneficiaries are provided a letter with the QR code, it will be scanned and authenticated to verify the details of the person to validate them for the benefits.
As it been actively happening around the state, it benefits the families availing with cashless benefits in public and private hospitals in the country.
Ayushman Bharat Eligibility
As mentioned above there is no special process to get this scheme. To be more precise, the listed names under the 2011 census of the Socio-Economic Caste census. This would confirm if your family comes under the category or not. And accordingly, it’s very clear that only those people are allowed to get the privileges of the scheme, along with the families having active RSBY card as on 28th February.
The services of the scheme are availed to access from any part of the country, wherein women, girls and senior citizen of the family have priority.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Online
To know about Ayushman Bharat Yojna or to check if your name is been listed under the beneficiaries, about the scheme, or any details regarding, visit official website to get a vast and clear idea of it. This website is launched by the Central Government of India to make information available about the scheme and also avail with online registration facilities.
How to check if your name is in the beneficiary list?
To know if he/she is eligible for the ABY or not, they had to find out from the SECC list. Here are few ways to identify if you are eligible or not,
- Common Service Centers (CSC)- you can visit the nearby Common Service Centre to check the beneficiary list and also further details about impaneled hospitals.
- Helpline number: the beneficiary can call to 14555 & 1800111565, the helpline number or the customer care center for help.
- Online method: this is the most popular method to find the beneficiary list by visiting the website of NHA(National Health Authority) for Ayushman Bharat Yojna. You can follow the procedure to check your eligibility.
- Beneficiaries should check the site visiting official website
- Click “Am I Eligible” on the homepage.
- The PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana beneficiaries list opens.
- Enter the Mobile number and Captcha Code in the fields provided.
- OTP will be generated and you have to enter it in the space provided.
- Select the state and category to search.
- The screen open to PRADHAN MANTRI JAN AROGYA YOJANA
- The search can be done either way by name/ mobile no./ ration card no./ RSBY URN no.
- After the category is selected, enter the required information.
- Once the feeds are completed, click on “Search” and wait till the results appear
- If your name was listed in the beneficiaries list, it will appear on the screen. Or vice-versa.
If your name wasn’t listed in the list, you can visit the nearby CSC center for registration.
Required documents to apply in Ayushman Bharat Yojna
- Age Proof document: this is required to know if the person is responsible enough to list his/her family under the scheme, despite the scheme being afford for all. And it’s mandatory that the enrolment can be done only by the breadwinners of the family.
- Identification Details: Identification details are must to be listed with the other proofs. Pan Card / Aadhar card is preferable to be for identification.
- Contact Information: mobile no, e-mail ID, address are required to contact the person further.
- Family Structure: the number person in the family is used to note if the family is joint or a nuclear family.
- Income Certificate: there are benefits according to the income category of the person. And the maximum income per annum should not exceed 5lakhs to fall under the scheme.
- Caste Certificate: to enjoy other benefits under the scheme for the reserved caste, its necessary to produce the caste certificate.
People Who Directly Fall Under the Beneficiaries
Ayushman Bharat Yojna benefits only to those people who directly fall under the beneficiaries. They are
- Homeless and destitute people
- Manual scavenger families
- Primitive tribes
- Legal released bonded labor
- Fall under the beneficiaries list directly.
- People living in rural areas, families of deprived categories doesn’t fall under the beneficiaries. But there are some exceptions in the deprived class, it includes
- Living in a one-roomed house.
- House with no adults between 18-59 years.
- A family dependent on a woman, who is between 18-59 years
- Dependent house with no moral support of adults or relatives
- Tribes and scheduled caste
- House with no graduate under 25years.
- The landless family were livelihood is based on humanitarian labor
- Laborers working in constructions
- Licensed railway porter
- Street corner stores
- MNREGA workers
- BD workers
- Domestic servants
- Rickshaw drivers, Auto/ taxi drivers
- Trash pickers
This list of people is eligible under the beneficiaries list.
States that don’t fall under Ayushman Bharat Yojna
Among the states of India, there have been maximum states agreeing with the scheme, except five. State of Punjab, Telangana, Odisha, Kerala, and Delhi denied the proposal giving a reason, as they have a better health plan than this within the states itself. This gave a major disappointment to the Central Government. But they never thought of the people who would transfer to one of those states, would suffer.
Challenges faced during implementation
Despite this scheme being the biggest and best scheme for the country, having huge difficulties in health and treatment facilities has a lot of problems to face. States like Punjab and Telangana didn’t accept the idea initially and they asked the time. This was because it would lead to the political fallout of the state that has its own health insurance policy. The money allotted by the Union Bank was only 2,000 crore, but the CEO of ABY demanded 6,000 to 8,000 core to implement the idea. Next, technological integration was a tough time at each level and the need to introduce tele-medicines and health care centers were required to run the scheme efficiently. And finding if the information regarding the scheme has reached to every part of the village or not, and know if there were hospitals existing or needed to build for them, were all tiring.
Finally, strengthening the primary health-care which hinders in our country’s development, was the primary AIM. And aiming to protect people from their financial crises to support their hospital needs was secondary to be a step of an initiative to enlist India among the disease-free countries. This was the first step to set milestones in the field of hospitalization and medication with great hope for the country to drive its citizen to a bright future, creating wonders.
Conclusion Of Ayushman Bharat Registration
According to a study, India is estimated to have 22.2 million chronic COPD patients and 35 million Asthma patients in 2016 were in nearly30% of death occurs due to cardiovascular diseases. So, is it okay is sacrificing the lives for the lack in the weak society? No. India, being the developing nation by it day by day progress through technology and art, and being a nation with the maximum of youth population has an inbuilt enthusiasm in bringing their dreams to come true. When tried to, it ‘ll achieve so huge. Change its state from “Developing to Developed Nation”. this can be achieved only when there are coordination and corporation among us.
There needed support before criticizing. Let’s support the nation growing strong in it basic needs. Let’s educate people about the scheme, as there is a wide range of butterflies into the tech world, we miss out the pity souls that haven’t yet come out of its cuckoo. The biggest disadvantage in the thus biggest scheme is the awareness about it. So let’s not forget to educate the trends with society as we range high and equally low. Let’s grow healthy together.