Digimail Login: CSC digimail login Under the national e-governance plan (NeGP), department of electronics and information technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and information technology and government of India, digimail services have been provided for CSC official websites. Digimail and CSC id have been known to be the two major components of CSC. The department provides an alternative mail Id to every CSC owner or village level entrepreneur (VLE). Once a person becomes a CSC owner he/she would receive a digimail id on the person’s previously registered mail Id which has already been linked to the Aadhar card.
Requirements by CSC owners to get digimail and CSC id
The user has to possess the following requirements for getting the Digimail Login id and CSC id with them.
- Aadhar card copy of the user is the first and foremost important stuff to be possed.
- The user should have the mail id which has been linked to the UID card. It would be accessed to receive the digimail.
- The user should have the mobile number which has been linked to the Aadhar card. The OPT would be sent to this number for verification.
How to Creating a Digimail Login CSC Account
- The CSC owner will receive a mail from the CSC department whose subject would be “NO REPLY”. This digimail id and password would be sent as text in this mail. It has been mandatory for the user to remember the password or to make a note of it. This would be used for the login on the official portal of CSC.
- Once the user logged into the account he/she could change their password and set it as per their wish.
- By visiting the official portal link of digimail the user could sign in into the digimail by using the digimail id and the regenerated password.
- Inside the digimail, the user could get the CSC id and password in the INBOX option.
- Now using the CSC id and password the user has to login into the CSC official portal.
- Once the user gets into the PIN setting option she/he would receive an OTP in their registered phone number which has been linked with the aadhar card. After the OTP verification, the user would be able to set the pin number.
Know More About Your CSC Registration
How To Register Digimail Login Account [Step by Step Procedure]
The following steps would guide a CSC owner to register and access digimail. These should be followed carefully for registration and access.
- The user has to go to the official site for the registration of the CSC portal. The aadhar card details should be updated and any one of the authentication type methods such as iris and fingerprint identification must be ensured. It would also ask for retyping the characters in the captcha and submit must be given for proceeding further to official website
- After the submission of the above-given details, the digimail id and the password would be sent to the personal e-mail. The link of the login details would also be sent along.
- Each CSC center owner or VLE would be provided with a unique digimail id. Once the user receives the mail he/she has to visit the official digimail portal.
- After getting signed in into the digimail id the CSC id and the password would be found in the INBOX folder in the mail.
- When the user chooses the pin setting button, he/she would receive the OTP in the mobile number which has been already linked to the aadhar number. By entering the OTP new pin could be generated. The user using the CSC id could also add money through any debit or credit cards.
The digimail id and CSC id could be created using this procedure. In case of queries or troubles, the user could contact by sending their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org address. The could even call to the helpline number 1800-3000-3468.
In case If the User forgets the password of mail.digimail
- In case you have forgotten your DigiMail password or you want to reset the password, you can create a request to reset the same through “My account” section.
- There the forget password option will proceed the user to change the password by sending the OTP to the users mobile which is linked with the Aadhar card.
Digimail Password Reset
How to Reset Digimail Password?
To change the digimail password the user has to go with the following steps.
- The user has to go to the official portal of digimail which is register.csc.gov.in
- The Aadhar number and the authentication by fingerprint should be completed to proceed further.
- The portal would ask to fill the captcha when prompted and submit.
- The scanner should be selected from the drop-down menu and the fingerprint should be scanned when prompted.
- There would arise a pop-up message, to proceed the user has to click continue.
- The user would see the digimail user id here.
- Once he/she selects reset digimail password and enter the new password the password for the digimail id would be changed.
Digimail APK app on Android
The digimail app serves to be a Web view of digimail service. There are many services offer by the digimail for the CSC owners and VLEs. The digital seva portal would give a quick response if there is any mail from the digimail. It provides space for an open chat for VLE, by this, the VLEs could seek help from the other fellow mates and even could have a good network among them. This service also offers the users to chat with other users in private. This would also provide the news and offers with a regular update from the CSC service. This serves to provide information about the Web page making for every VLE free of cost.