The minimum distance between two CSC: Common Service Centers incorporates and serves to the whole of India, which includes all its ethnic, geographical, religious, or linguistic groups. The government’s policies or other beneficiary services are taken down to the digitally, socially and economically inclusive society of the nation by these common service centers.
All the required services provided by the government has been taken down and delivered to society.
- Health beneficiary schemes
- Financial services
- Public welfare schemes
- Agricultural schemes
- Educational schemes
These could be considered as the essential growth schemes which should be provided by the government of the nation.
Also, Do Checkout CSC Registration Common Service Centre Registration
Distance between two CSCs and Physical Layout
A minimum distance should be maintained by any two CSCs so that the services provided by the government could be made available to maximum number people in the country, especially to those who are in need of those services. The physical layout and the fundamental physical requirements of a CSC center should be as follows:
- The CSC could be set up or started in a room with a minimum size of 150 sq ft of space if it is supposed to have one counter. (200 sq.ft if it is for two counters and 300 sq.ft if it is for three counters)
- The center should have been provided with the sufficient working space (where at least 2 or 3 people could work comfortably), enough storage space and also the furniture.
- The room should have been constructed with brick and cement, RCC roofing and the floor should have been constructed with cement.
- Proper ventilation or airing must be ensured so that it provides a comfortable working space.
- Notice boards or display boards should have been kept outside the building so that the important announcements and happenings could be displayed to the public.
- Internal designing and color patterns should be made as per the regulations provided by the government.
The physical layout and the distance between the CSCs should be regulated as per the exhibit 10 or it could also be based on the guidelines issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The complete details and instructions could be reached by the link given here
The infrastructure of CSC APNA online center
The Non-IT specifications and the requirements of a CSC center are as follows:
- The counter table should be brown in color and laminated.
- It should also be provided with one shutter, drawer with key and particle board.
- PU molded seat and reinforced pipe framework should be provided at the operator’s desk.
- A side table could also be kept for the convenience of the operator.
- Citizen charter board could be kept which displays the necessary details.
- Chairs should be provided for the citizens also.
The following are the mandatory requirements to run a CSC. If the following requirements are not satisfied in a CSC then it would be considered as an unauthorized one.
- Computer with licensed window XP-SP2 or any advanced operating system is compulsory.
- One office table and a minimum of four chairs.
- RAM with a minimum storage of 512 MB.
- The hard disc drive of at least 120 GB storage.
- A CD/DVD drive.
- A scanner device for uploading documents.
- A UPS with at least 5 hrs of battery assistance.
- A digital camera or Web camera and printer. (either normal or color printer).
- From 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, the availability of KO should be made compulsory.
- Wireless data card, broadband, and Vsat connection with the minimum internet speed of 128 kbps is mandatory to run a CSC center.
All the above-mentioned requirements should be stratified by a VLE to open a CSC at their locality.
The CSC center should also be located in a public/commonplace so that the safety and the convenience for the customer could be ensured. Reaching the CSC would not be a big deal for the customers if they are located in a public place.